Get pleasure from a slice of good yard life by making a DIY pizza oven stand.
No day stuffed with household, buddies, and enjoyable is full with out a nice dinner to cap off the night time — and pizza makes the right topping for any yard get together.
Be part of Doug Scott, panorama designer and host of Exmark’s End-In-A-Weekend challenge collection, to learn to construct a DIY pizza oven station.
What do you want
- miter noticed
- 1 1/4 inch screw
- 1 5/8 inch screw
- 2 inch screw
- Tape measure
- Marking pencil
- Eye and ear safety
- (4) 2 inch x 2 inch x 32 inch strain handled board
- (4) Strain handled board 1 inch x 4 inch x 26 1/4 inch
- (4) 1 in. x 4 in. x 34 1/2 in. strain handled board
- (1) 1 in. x 4 in. x 24 1/2 in. strain handled board
- (2) 1 in. x 2 in. x 31 1/2 in. strain handled board
- (2) 2 in. x 2 in. x 21 3/4 in. strain handled board
- (5) 2 in. x 6 in. x 48 in. strain handled board
- (10) 1 inch x 4 inch x 24 1/2 inch strain handled board
- (7) 1 in. x 4 in. x 21 in. strain handled board
- (2) 1 in. x 4 in. x 24 1/2 in. strain handled board
- (9) 1 in. x 4 in. x 24 in. strain handled board
- (2) 1 in. x 4 in. x 53 1/2 in. strain handled board
The best way to Construct a Pizza Oven Station
1. Take two 2-inch x 2-inch footboards and one of many 1-inch x 4-inch x 34 1/2-inch body boards. Place a 2-inch x 2-inch board on both finish of the 1-inch x 4-inch board, ensuring to align the perimeters and corners.
Then, take one other 1-inch x 4-inch board and repeat the steps above for the opposite finish of the 2-inch x 2-inch footboard, however aligning about 5 inches from the top of the footboard.
2. Safe the 1-inch x 2-inch cleat horizontally alongside this second 1-inch x 4-inch board, ensuring it aligns between the 2-inch x 2-inch toe boards.
3. Repeat steps 1 and a pair of for the second pair of legs.
4. Stand on each units of toes, ensuring the 1-inch x 4-inch ends of the board are flush with the bottom, and the serrated aspect is pointing inward. Take a 1-inch x 4-inch x 26 1/4-inch plank and use it to attach the 2 units of legs, securing them to the corners of the 4 ribs.
5. Reverse the construct.
6. Subsequent, take two 1-inch x 4-inch shelving boards and reduce 2-inch x 2-inch squares on the corners of every finish of the 2 boards. These squares should be on the identical aspect of the board.
7. Take the board you simply reduce and place it between the highest body boards, ensuring the sq. you simply reduce is flush with the footboard, and screw it into 1-inch x 2-inch serrations.
8. Then, take the remaining shelving boards and safe them between the 2 you simply positioned.
9. Connect the 1-inch x 4-inch x 24 1/2-inch board, horizontally aligned, to the middle of the 1-inch x 4-inch x 34 1/2-inch prime board.
10. Set up 1-inch x 2-inch cleat boards on the back and front of the very prime of the constructing.
11. Take the 5 prime boards and safe them in place, utilizing the serrations you simply put in.
12. Take a 1 inch x 4 inch x 53 1/2 inch again board and fasten one to line up vertically with the rear left nook of the constructing. Set up the following board, spaced about 5 – 6 inches to the suitable of the primary board.
13. Take one other 1-inch x 4-inch x 21-inch riser board and safe it horizontally in entrance of the vertical board you simply put in, aligning it in order that the suitable vertical helps are one inch away from the top of the 1-inch x 4-inch x 24-inch board.
14. Lastly, unite the oven platform by putting the 1-inch x 4-inch x 24 1/2-inch boards on the perimeters (lengthwise) and securing the 1-inch x 4-inch x 21-inch boards aspect by aspect, ensuring all corners are even.
Watch the video to see the way it was constructed!
After all, no constructing is full with out the paint or stain that matches the aesthetics of your yard, and the sealer wanted to assist it stand up to all the things that Nature will throw at it.
As soon as your DIY out of doors pizza oven rack is put in, all that is left is to ask your family and friends, purchase the components, and bake!
Wish to breathe new life into your out of doors area? Look no additional than easy and cost-effective DIY tasks. Exmark’s End-In-A-Weekend collection of tasks will assist you get pleasure from a greater yard life!
#DIY #Pizza #Oven #Stand